Purchase Training Programs
No Shape To Mountain Shape Training Program
You are purchasing a comprehensive training program. This 14 week program was specifically designed to get adventure seeking bowhunters ready for the demand of the mountains.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to do the following…
- Walk for 2 hours in a weighted pack
- Lift and carry more weight
- Quickly slow your heart rate, focus and make an effective kill shot 10 out of 10 times.
- Move your bodyweight more efficiently
- Efficiently get off the ground while weighted down
- Recover more quickly from the demands of work
***This program should be started 15 weeks out from a planned hunting trip to allow for one full week of rest and recovery prior to the start of the trip.
Hunting is a unique physical challenge in that it demands that you have a variety of movements and areas of fitness that you are proficient in. Hunters spend most of their time on their feet with weight on their back therefore they must have a strong endurance base. However, with out power, balance and strength hunters may never get their pack on their backs, may never get across that creek and may not be able to get out of a tight spot if they find themselves needing to react quickly to a situation. Lastly, hunters must be able to shoot accurately under stressful situations.
- Hunting Pack (link to how to fit a pack)
- Hunting Boots
- Walking Sticks (optional)
- 12”-16” box
- R16 Truck Tire/24” chain/10’ length of rope (link to how to build a tire drag)
- 100’ rope
- Access to an Olympic bar, Squat Rack, and Weights (link to Beaverfit)
- Bow/ Target
Map My Run App (free) or a GPS -a way to track your distance covered
Kettlebell Training Program
You are purchasing a comprehensive kettlebell training program (pdf download format).
Kettlebell training brings a unique mix and challenge to one’s workout regimen. The kettlebell offers a wide variety of benefits to all athletes. it’s old school, back to the basics and badass appeal makes for intense, quality workouts.
- Combines cardio and strength training
- Helps increase range of motion
- Decrease risk of injury
- Increases body awareness, balance and coordination
History & Purpose
Kettlebells are cast iron weights ranging from 5 lbs to over 100 lbs, shaped like a ball with a handle for easy gripping.
The kettlebell originated in Russia and was popular in the U.S. decades ago, but has hit a resurgence in the last few years. Kettlebells offer a different kind of training using dynamic moves targeting almost every aspect of fitness – Endurance, strength, balance, agility and cardio endurance.
Kettlebell training builds strength and endurance, particularly in the lower back, legs, and shoulders. Kettlebell trainng is holistic; therefore they work several muscles simultaneously.
Train To Hunt Custom Personal Training Options
Select your coach and buy your training!
VIP TRAINING PROGRAM BENEFITS
- One Month of Personal Training ($149 Value)
- No Shape to Mountain Shape Training Program ($109 Value)
- One Free VIP Membership T-Shirt ($25 Value)